Let’s get a little healthy, okay a lot healthy with some easy great tasting ways to incorporate whole grains into almost any meal. It’s a great way to offset all our desserts.
Balance. It’s all about balance.
With that, I want to share this link that will take you to Craftsy’s Creative Ways with Whole Grains a free class hosted by Anna Bullett, executive chef of Cooking Light. The free class includes:
- Delicious recipes and innovative techniques to incorporate whole grains into any meal
- Teach you the essential methods and correct ratios for perfectly cooked grain, from brown rice to farro and more.
- You’ll learn the secrets to whole-grain risotto that’s loaded with nutrients and always creamy. Along with that, you’ll even learn timesaving techniques for using a slow cooker and tips for storing your grains, for healthy meals any night of the week.
- From there you’ll learn to put your new skills to use as you make a wheatberry salad packed with golden raisins and goat cheese, a wild rice stuffing full of dried cherries and pecans and more.
- Also included are 14 full recipes for healthy meals even your pickiest eater will devour.
And, yes, it’s all free. To get started with Craftsy’s Creative Ways with Whole Grains click here.
While you’re there checking this one out, don’t forget to look at the suite of classes they have for: cooking, baking, DIY, crafting and even photography.